Connecticut residents who have already installed solar are the best resource for those considering solar. That’s why we work with Solar Ambassadors across the state. We want to tap into their experience, enthusiasm and knowledge, advancing solar in Connecticut with the help of those who know it best!
Supporting American Jobs
Lynn and Tim Sadler
Helping the Community and the Environment
“My solar will help me, my community, and the environment. I’m so excited and happy that I have finally gotten solar for my house. They came to my house right away. It was that simple.”
- Kathorin Stuart, Mansfield
Saving on Our Energy Bills
“We couldn’t be happier with our decision to Solarize! We’re minimizing our impact on the environment and we’re saving on our energy bills.”
- David and Elizabeth Eddy, Coventry
BECOME A SOLAR AMBASSADOR
If you have already installed solar and would like to join a network of people just like you – who care about solar power and want to encourage their friends and neighbors to do the same – sign up to be a Solar Ambassador. Solar Ambassadors can:
- Share their stories, photos and videos.
- Network with other solar customers in their area.
- Receive our solar e-newsletter to keep up with the latest news about solar power in Arizona.
- Buddy up with solar prospects who need help navigating the solar installation process.
- Become a part of our Solar Ambassadors network no matter which town you are from.
Your level of involvement is up to you. But you’ll be playing a big part in spreading the benefits of solar across Connecticut. Sign up today!